* Android 2.1 (2.2 update in Spring 2011)
* 9.6 MP CCD Camera (Enable to shoot 3D pictures)
* 3.8" Touchscreen Display (480 x 800 dots) | 65k ASV LCD
* Support 16 GB ~ 32 GB MicroSDHC
* 140g with dimension of H 123 x W 62 x Thickness 13.4 mm
* Release on December
Note: After research about this keitai, I could say that they use the same system as Sony Cybershot DSC-TX9 digital camera. I wouldn't say the 3D camera really good compared to FujiFilm FinePix Real 3D W1. Which they using 2 camera lens to produce 3D quality pictures/videos. The good advantage of this keitai or DSC-TX9 that you don't need to use 3D glasses to view the 3D pictures. The disadvantage is that I doubt it can record long 3D videos.